Tuesday, October 04, 2005

No Wonder They Are Pissed Off


Photo courtesy of IndyMedia

Science has finally answered the nagging question of why bicycle riders always have such a "screw you" attitude. You know what I'm talking about, the way that they blow through red lights, forcing motorists to slam on their brakes to avoid a collision. Ya, attitude, like how they bang on and jump up and down on the cars of motorists who even entertain the thought of dashing across the street in an opening during one of those 15 block long Critical Mass rides. You know what I'm talking about.

Well, the answer is pretty simple according to an article in The New York Times. Bicyclists don't have any balls to speak of. That's right. It seems that those bike seats cut off circulation to a guy's gonads. The poor suckers can't get it up anymore. Hell, that would give me an attitude too. I'm glad to finally learn what that's all about. The next time some guy on a bike flips me off I won't get mad in return, I'll just pity the (non) fucker.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home