Sunday, January 08, 2006

Moving in the right direction

You gotta know some things are moving in the right direction when the crusty old New York Times, in an article about Enron bad boy Michael J. Kopper, nonchalantly mentions the "$1.5 million dream house with its glass stairways and its contemporary Japanese motif that he had designed with his longtime partner, William D. Dodson." and later in the story "Mr. Kopper had begun dating Mr. Dodson, who worked in the finance department at Continental Airlines and also wanted to become an investor."

How pleasing it is to note that the article's writer saw no need to include the words, "admitted", "practicing" or even "homosexual".

1 Comments:

Blogger kevinerickson1670969339 said...

I read over your blog, and i found it inquisitive, you may find My Blog interesting. My blog is just about my day to day life, as a park ranger. So please Click Here To Read My Blog

http://www.juicyfruiter.blogspot.com

9:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home